Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic turning off during exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

please let me know if there is a service center in Belgium? 

my ionic watch is switching off while exercising/ running for few times,

Thank you advance for the help!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Dreamboy, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Let me share with you that at this moment we don't have a service center located in Belgium, however, for me to better assist you with your exercise concern, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? Is this affecting a specific activity? Are you tracking the exercise directly from the Exercise app or with the SmartTrack auto-recognition feature? More details will be appreciated.

I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer

It was just a normal half marathon running and after 11 km it switched off at that time battery was more than 80% and when i turned it on then i saw that 0 % battery, I have faced the similar situation for 3 times so far for every run it is happening,, i am tracking my running by using exercise running application in the watch with gps enabled, please let me know if you have any queries.. The watch is under warranty period so please let me know if i can go for repair??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your reply is appreciated @Dreamboy, thanks for all the details that were shared with me.

Because you're still experiencing difficulties with your Fitbit Ionic, the best way to get help for this specific problem is to chat directly with our Customer Support team or give us a call. That said, please click here to get connected and receive further assistance.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer