Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had trouble since trying to update the ionic watch. now the only thing on the screen is that there is an error on the clock face and when i try to restart it none of the apps open and a few minutes later it goes back to that error screen. Can any one help or does anyone else have the same issue? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Try a Factory reset using the buttons and see if that gets it back to working correctly. If it doesnt you will need to contact Support (link in my signature)

FACTORY RESET USING BUTTONS
On the watch, hold all three buttons for about twelve seconds. This triggers the 2-button hardware reboot after about eight seconds.
- When the Fitbit logo appears, then disappears, release the bottom right button, then continue holding the left and top right buttons until you feel a strong vibration. This indicates the factory reset was initiated.
- This process may take several seconds, and eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays go to Fitbit.com/setup.
- If you fail to release the bottom right button in time, or otherwise don't follow the procedure precisely, the Fitbit logo reappears quickly and boots without factory reset.

If the device turns on, please go back to the Fitbit app and setup your device back to your account with these steps. Make sure your watch is plugged into a wall plug or a computer, next to the router and that there are no other trackers or devices with Bluetooth on nearby when setting up.  Please log into your account, go to account on the upper right corner, there look for "setup a device" and tap on it. Follow the instructions on the screen and let the watch charge for 2 hours.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer