Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Clock Face - Photograph

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've installed the Photograph clock face to my Ionic but I'm not able to open the background image picker in the Fitbit app for Windows 10 on Mobile. Please help.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@SuperStevo86 wrote:

I've installed the Photograph clock face to my Ionic but I'm not able to open the background image picker in the Fitbit app for Windows 10 on Mobile. Please help.

I have installed the photograph too and used fitbit app on my phone to launch selected picture on my Ionic with no issue at all.  

Steve

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you using the Fitbit App for Windows 10 Mobile? If not, your reply does nothing to help me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SuperStevo86

I'm using the Fitbit App for Windows 10 Mobile and I have the same problem. I can install the watchface but when I try to select a picture, I can only see the text

"Pick a Background Image

Background Image picker"

But I found no way to select a picture or to take a photo.

Regards,

Silverchair

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here Windows 10 Mobile running on Lumia 950XL.  Installed the clock face without incident but unable to browse the phones gallery/camera roll to pick an image.

Windows 10 Mobile build - 10.0.15254.369

Fitbit app version - 2.29

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here.  When going into settings, I just get a blank screen with the back arrow.

Windows 10 Mobile on HP X3 Elite phone.

Latest up to date version on all software...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Zyxian

It's just a display problem: When you tap at the right edge of the field, you can select a picture.

Regards,

Silverchair

Best Answer
0 Votes