Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set Up

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have reviewed all relevant postings with no luck. When  setting up my Ionic I connect ionic to wifi then get as far as step 2 under "setting up Ionic" where it slowly creeps to 11 or 12% if I'm lucky before I get the message "looking for ionic". It'll move back to downloading again eventually but nothing much happens, perhaps 1% per 5 minutes. Then it'll come up with the "looking for ionic" message again and so on it goes. It is so frustrating - these things should be easy!!!!!!!!! Can anyone help. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @PeterCox, is it possible that you are somewhere with a weak wifi signal?  That could cause what you are describing.  Can you move to somewhere with a stronger signal, just for set up?  Wifi is not generally necessary for operation, but is needed for set up, updating, and music downloads.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @PeterCox, is it possible that you are somewhere with a weak wifi signal?  That could cause what you are describing.  Can you move to somewhere with a stronger signal, just for set up?  Wifi is not generally necessary for operation, but is needed for set up, updating, and music downloads.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer