Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic watchface settings reset to default settings randomly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I am using the Ionic with the Y8Z Clock 1 watch face, and I can change the settings from default to metric and using 12 hour clock.  But randomly, after some time using the new settings, the watch face goes back to default settings (non-metric and 24-hour clock).  Not very sure what triggers the reset or how do I get my changed settings to "stick" and not revert to default?  I am pairing with an iPhone if that makes any difference?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@cct1972 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your clock face goes back to default settings. The information that shared my friend @NellyG is correct. Please try another clock face and see if the issue gets fixed.

I'd also like you to try restarting your tracker as described in this help article. This will refresh your tracker internally.

Let @NellyG and me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I think this is a clock face problem. Try a different face and see ifbthat works better.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@cct1972 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your clock face goes back to default settings. The information that shared my friend @NellyG is correct. Please try another clock face and see if the issue gets fixed.

I'd also like you to try restarting your tracker as described in this help article. This will refresh your tracker internally.

Let @NellyG and me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your replies - indeed I used another Watch Face and the settings in this other don't do the same random reset, so it is indeed most likely the Watch Face issue.  So sad about it.  OK problem solved I will indicate accordingly.  Thanks!

Best Answer

@cct1972 Thank you for reporting this information about the clock face. I appreciate your feedback about this since it helps us to improve.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes