Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won’t charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. 
my Ionic battery is dead and now it simply will not charge up!! It’s totally dead. I tried all the trouble shooting… checking charger, cleaning connections etc etc no luck! Please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @suzyc72. It's great to see you around. @DramaQueenDiva Nice to see you around and thank you for your input. 

@suzyc72 I'm sorry for the experience and thank you for following our troubleshooting steps. If the inconvenience persists, my best recommendation is that you please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. 

Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times have been longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. Click here to get connected. 

Please make sure to explain the inconvenience and make sure to mention that you already tried the troubleshooting steps for this inconvenience, this way they can assist you from there. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @suzyc72,

How old is your Ionic?  Did you purchase it directly from Fitbit?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @suzyc72. It's great to see you around. @DramaQueenDiva Nice to see you around and thank you for your input. 

@suzyc72 I'm sorry for the experience and thank you for following our troubleshooting steps. If the inconvenience persists, my best recommendation is that you please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. 

Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times have been longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. Click here to get connected. 

Please make sure to explain the inconvenience and make sure to mention that you already tried the troubleshooting steps for this inconvenience, this way they can assist you from there. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thankyou so much! Have contacted the live chat and now waiting for an email
to see if my watch is still under warranty but I don’t think it will be. A
little frustrating as although it may be out of warranty I be out epxpect
it to not work!! I miss it!!! 😔
Best Answer
0 Votes

@suzyc72 Thank you for your reply. 

I am sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for the detailed information. At this time, I was able to confirm that our Support Team have sent you information about your Ionic. If you still have questions or inquiries about the outcome of your case, I recommend replying back to them and they will be more than glad to continue assisting you. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey!!

Yes they have…. They offered me a discount on a new Fitbit. Though rather
bizarrely after contacting them, my ionic came back to life!!! Random! But
I’m very happy.
Thankyou for all your help.
Suzy
Best Answer

@suzyc72 Thank you very much for your reply. 

I'm glad to hear that your Ionic came back to life! I hope you can continue tracking towards your fitness goals! 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes