Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Tried all the troubleshooting.   Cleaned connections on both.  Tried different charger and outlet, and it just won't recognise any charging...

Live chat currently says unavailable, so am trying here first...  thanks!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Liz_Evans81.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling and recommend confirming our complete troubleshooting tips in Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? Additionally, I recommend checking if your Fitbit device is updated to the latest version as updates come with new features and bug fixes: How do I update my Fitbit device? 

If the issue persists, please get in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LiliyaFitbit ,

I've gone through the list of why it won't charge when I went through the troubleshooting steps..  unfortunately nothing is working.

It's been plugged in to a charger all night, but hasn't recognised any charge..

Fitbit support are currently in contact through twitter messaging... so will see what they come back with...  thanks...

Best Answer

Thank you for your response, @Liz_Evans81.

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. I am sure our Support team is doing their best to help you. I appreciate the update and look forward to getting you back on track.

Have a good day.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes