Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic only showing Fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

this is now 6th fitbit in five years.  They just keep breaking.  Time for something new.  Stuck on logo screen that blinks.  Tried everything, nothing works.  Bye Fitbit world.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Justin1974, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

In regards the actual issue you're experiencing with your Ionic, I recommend you to perform a factory reset following the next steps and let me know if the issue persists:

1. On the device, hold all three buttons for about 10 to 12 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears, quickly release the bottom right button, continuing to hold down the left and top right buttons (releasing the bottom right button as soon as the logo disappears is time sensitive). 
  3. When the device vibrates, release all buttons. 
  4. Wait for approximately 1-2 minutes while the device clears all data. Eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays Fitbit.com/setup.
  5. When the device successfully resets, please use the normal out of the box process of updating the firmware. You can check: How do I update my Fitbit device? for more details. 

Take in consideration that a factory reset deletes any stored data, which includes all data that hasn't synced to your Fitbit account and your applications, alarms, etc.

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am in the same boat, this is my third ionic, I love your products, but they don't see to last very long.  All I can get now is the fitbit logo on my ionic.    I tried the process you mentioned above to no avail.   This is really frustrating.   

Best Answer

September 13, say problem.  I hold all three button down, the logo disappears and release the bottom right when the logo disappears.  I hold for another 20 seconds or so.  Then I wait and the logo comes back again.   

I have lot my patience with my fitbt.  I have had this over a year and its already been replaced once.   I am loosing patience.  

Does anyone have a working iconic?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi justin, fitbit have  sent me 3e placements over 18months,id rather my mind bey and buy a garmin. Fitbits are useless and time consuming toys. I would recommend them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s good to see you in the community, @Sineadalice.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your experience. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your comments. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and we take every feedback as a learning and improvement opportunity for our products. I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team. If you still need help, please feel free to contact our team back as they already have all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes