Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won’t power on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic just went dead. Won’t turn back on. I’ve had it less than 18 months 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Lthom19611 thanks for bringing this to my attention, welcome to the Community Forums. Let me give you a hand with the inconvenience experienced with your Ionic device. 

To better assist you with this, can you please let me know if the heart rate sensors are flashing or is your device completely unresponsive? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check our help article: Why isn't my battery charging on my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. Such article includes a restart process which can be really helpful for this situation

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My ionic is completely unresponsive

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same with mine!  Any solution yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the club. If you look around this forum, you'll see many people with the same story (Mine died last month on a similar timeline). If you're in the US and didn't purchase an extended warranty, you're probably out of luck. They'll advise you trying to restart by holding down the button combinations, but there's not much else troubleshooting fitbit will provide. They'll give you the opportunity to buy a new Ionic for ~$150, and otherwise tell you too bad. I decided to move on to an Apple Watch myself, though took me a while to pick between Apple and the Garmin Vivoactive 3, which I also really liked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, mine died a couple days ago and guess what, its not charging nor do I feel like Im getting help from support.

Best Answer
0 Votes