Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't power on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was having problems getting my ionic to sync. Tried syncing 3 times. When that didn't work, looked for app updates but everything was up to date. I restarted my phone and that didn't work either. Then tried shutting down the Ionic and now it won't start back up. Help!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Having same issue.  Got my Ionic on the charger now thinking that may help 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has been happening to me for the last week.  My Iconic doesn't sync, I have to restart it to get it to sync up with the app.  I really noticed it when I let it die and then charged.  It had the wrong time and information, once I restarted it twice, it finally sync'd up and worked.  But it keeps happening.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had exactly the same problem. Fitbit ionic would not sync and wont power back on after a restart.

Still under warranty (after 9 months), took it back to store and unit was sent to service center. Service center authorized full replacement with new unit since old unit was totally bricked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I went to charge mine yesterday and it just shut off.  It now will not turn on.  I've cleaned it multiple times as well as my charger and used other charging cords I have.  I'm getting fed up with this because this is not the first time it has happened.  I have had the Ionic only for a little more than a year and have already had 2 replacements because of this issue.  If it does not start to work, I am not getting a replacement and may look else where for a better watch. 

Best Answer

Did you have any luck getting it back on?  Today it wasn’t notifying me when the phone got a text message so I shut it off to reboot.  Hasn’t turned on since and neither with being on charge.  Am guessing this is a common flaw and Fitbit won’t fix it?  I’ve had mine for two years and literally working fine until it didn’t with no obvious cause 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I called the help line and they told me to press the button on left and the lower button in the right and hold it for 10 seconds and that should restart it. I tried that and it did work and also synced. It's working fine now, so far...
Hope this helps!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
It works but I have to keep doing it.Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10+.
Best Answer
0 Votes