Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't recharge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I switched over to the charge 4 a couple months back; my ionic was working fine at the time.  Now the battery is completely dead. It's been on the charger for a couple days and nothing. 

Is there a trick to jumpstarting it or will it wind up in my pile of dead Fitbits?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@CarloN It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. I totally understand how you feel about the charging issue that your Fitbit Ionic has experienced. By the way, thank you for trying to get it resolved before contacting our forums.

Please let me know if your Ionic vibrates when you put it on the charger. In the meantime, try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. After trying these steps, charge your Fitbit device for 2-3 hours and see if it comes back to life.

Hope this helps.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to me.  It does not vibrate when put on the charger.  I have tried the tips in the help article. It has been on the charger for several days now.  I have tried using different power sources. I have even tried a hard reset while plugged in. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CarloN Thank you for getting back and trying the recommended steps. Since the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected and our Support team will be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

See you around.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes