Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't sync to Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit has always synced to Strava, however I did my first 10 mile race on Fridat and although I can see it on my Fitbit Ionic it has not uploaded to Strava.  I have tried everything and nothing works.  I'm extremely upset.  Does anyone know how to do it? I've uninstalled, reinstalled, everything is set up correctly and enabled.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Essgee! Thanks for already troubleshooting this inconvenience between Strava and your Fitbit Ionic, nice way to go! Woman Wink

The best troubleshoot to offer is to revoke access to the Strava and set it up again (please sync before doing these steps):

1. Log in to your fitbit.com dashboard
  2. Click the gear icon on the top right corner
  3. Click "Settings"
  4. Click "Applications" on the left side
  5. Click "Revoke Access" under the "Fitbit + Strava" app
  6. Go to http://strava.fitbit.com/ and click "Connect" and follow the rest of the prompts to finish reconnecting your Fitbit and Strava accounts

And please do not forget that the following types of activities won't sync to Strava:

• Non-GPS activities 
  • Previously completed activities
  • Duplicate activities—that is, if you already recorded an activity with Strava, a Fitbit activity that occurs at the same time won't sync.

Give this a shot and let me know if you keep having syncing issues between Strava and Fitbit. I'll be around! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes