Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't sync to iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Matt,

my Iconic hasn’t synced since 29/9. I have tried all the trouble shooting suggestions without any success. My Iconic is currently running version 32.10.20. I’m also using an iPhone which has just downloaded the most current update today. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

cheers.

Meg

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

It's nice to see a new member around, welcome @Pinkstory! Thanks for already taking the time to troubleshoot this syncing issue, nice way to go! 

Are you still experiencing the syncing connection with your Ionic? If you are, I'd recommend the following:

• Restart your Ionic.
  • Log out from the Fitbit app, reboot your phone, log back in to the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off Bluetooth, wait 10 seconds, turn it back on.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.

Try to sync after doing each of the steps above. That should certainly help you out with this.

In my suggestions above don't help, please go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and remove the tracker. In the list of Bluetooth devices you'll see the Ionic and next to it, this symbol "!". Hit the symbol and it will take you to the next step, once you're there select the option that says "Forget this device".

Once you've made sure about that, go back to the Fitbit app, go to the "Account" option in the upper right corner and select "Set up a Device". This should start the setup process for your device. Smiley Very Happy

Give this a go and let me know if the inconvenience persists. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thank you MarreFitbit for your response.

i have already tried all your suggestions.

My phone’s Bluetooth no can no longer detect my Ionic at all now.

I’ve tried to connect it thru both the App and the phones Bluetooth with no success.

The watch it self is still working on its own, I just can’t get the correlated information.

Cheers

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi MarreFitbit,

I’m not sure how, but I’ve managed to sync my Iconic back to the Fitbit app via my iPad, which has now re-established a connection to my iphone. Thank you for you help. It has been a frustrating couple of days, but it’s all good now.

Cheers

Best Answer
0 Votes