Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been having issues with Ionic since last year. I won't synch and won't keep the time. I stopped wearing it for awhile because I moved and didn't have time to figure it out. I recently went back to it to see what the issue is and learned that the Ionic has been recalled. However, when I tried to register for the refund it says my email address is not associated with a Fitbit account yet I've had this account for years. 

Any idea how I can rectify this? Thanks. 

Lee Ann 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Coolred44 go to your account settings you will see the email that you are logged into.

https://www.fitbit.com/settings/profile

Or check one of your weekly emails from fitbit. Check the header, it was sent to the registered email account. 

Or check your registered email through the fitbit app. 

You can also check your saved passwords 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Coolred44 - there can be issues if you changed phones perhaps, make sure that any phone etc with an Ionic Bluetooth entry is removed except the current phone.

Logout of the Fitbit App and restart both watch and phone, it may start syncing and will be able to set the time right.

See also Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue. My accounts could not be found 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Coolred44 go to your account settings you will see the email that you are logged into.

https://www.fitbit.com/settings/profile

Or check one of your weekly emails from fitbit. Check the header, it was sent to the registered email account. 

Or check your registered email through the fitbit app. 

You can also check your saved passwords 

Best Answer