Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Been having problems for 3 days. turned everything on and off, called customer service twice and got disconnected twice. they had me reset it to factory settings and still doesn't work. it is not recognizes by my blue tooth after reinstalling. says connection unsuccessful. make sure it is turned on and in range which it is.it will not sync to my phone. i have an ionic and an i phone 10. bluetooth on all has been turned on and off. any suggestions. I am beyond frustrated. have had it for about 3 years.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Well  after trying everything imaginable and spending hours on it, ordered the fitbit sense I think that’s what it’s called) last night . Hope I’ll like it and it’ll last.🙏🙏🤞🤞

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @epwilp.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. Since you've been in touch with our Support team regarding this issue, please feel free to contact our team back, if needed, as they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. Thank you for sharing that you've ordered a Fitbit Sense. I appreciate you being a Fitbit customer and hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience and working on your goals. You can find more information about this device in How do I get started with Fitbit Sense?

Have a nice day!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes