Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won’t turn on despite trying everything

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I’m desperately searching for an answer to my problem for fear that my pebble is finally dead. 
I have searched and searched online and tried everything I can find. From cleaning the contacts with an ethanol based solvent, checking the functionality of the USB outlet, restarting the device (left button + bottom right), resetting the device (all three buttons together), all this following the instructions correctly. I have nothing to show for my endeavours, the screen is black, it won’t turn on, as if it were dead. I have left it on charge overnight prior to these so I know the battery would have been charged. So please, does anybody have any advice other than using it as a skimming stone or chucking it in the bin!

Thanks. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @jsleem1. Nice to see you around. 

I'm sorry for the experience and thank you for the detailed information. Since you've tried all possible troubleshooting steps and the issue has persisted, my best recommendation is that you please contact our Support Team for further assistance. Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times have been a little bit longer than normal. Click here to get connected. 

Please make sure to provide a brief explanation of the inconvenience and mention the troubleshooting steps you've followed, this way they can assist you from there. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @jsleem1. Nice to see you around. 

I'm sorry for the experience and thank you for the detailed information. Since you've tried all possible troubleshooting steps and the issue has persisted, my best recommendation is that you please contact our Support Team for further assistance. Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times have been a little bit longer than normal. Click here to get connected. 

Please make sure to provide a brief explanation of the inconvenience and mention the troubleshooting steps you've followed, this way they can assist you from there. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer

Thank you for the reply, I will do that right now. 
All the best,

Jon

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jsleem1 It was a pleasure. 

I hope you can get back on track soon. 

see you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes