Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't turn on...

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I noticed this morning that my watch was at 5% when I woke up. So I placed it on the charger from the wall (where I always recharge it) and walked away for several hours. When I picked my watch up a short time ago, it was off. I tried tapping the screen, pressing the left button for several seconds, pushing combo's of 2 buttons, and all 3 buttons for several seconds each with no response from the watch. I moved my charger to another plug and plugged it directly into my laptop, also with no response. Any ideas on the matter? Thanks, JT

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@JBobTommy78 wrote:

I noticed this morning that my watch was at 5% when I woke up. So I placed it on the charger from the wall (where I always recharge it) and walked away for several hours. When I picked my watch up a short time ago, it was off. I tried tapping the screen, pressing the left button for several seconds, pushing combo's of 2 buttons, and all 3 buttons for several seconds each with no response from the watch. I moved my charger to another plug and plugged it directly into my laptop, also with no response. Any ideas on the matter? Thanks, JT

Sounds pretty serious.  Call Tech Support immediately at the number linked below.  If they cannot get your device going they will normally replace it.  Many have contacted them by phone and received an offer to replace right away.  I got mine replaced that way.

Vote if this helps you at all and Vote if this is a solution to your issue [Current Leader in Ionic Forum with 15 Solutions + Thumbs Up 92]
Really there is no need to suffer in Frustration - simply call Tech Support at 877-623-4997 and get your Ionic replaced right now while you can
Many have followed this straightforward advice and now have a replacement Ionic - we all should have “zero tolerance” for any defective Ionic

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@JBobTommy78 wrote:

Sounds pretty serious.  Call Tech Support immediately at the number linked below.  If they cannot get your device going they will normally replace it.  Many have contacted them by phone and received an offer to replace right away.  I got mine replaced that way.

Vote if this helps you at all and Vote if this is a solution to your issue [Current Leader in Ionic Forum with 15 Solutions + Thumbs Up 92]
Really there is no need to suffer in Frustration - simply call Tech Support at 877-623-4997 and get your Ionic replaced right now while you can
Many have followed this straightforward advice and now have a replacement Ionic - we all should have “zero tolerance” for any defective Ionic

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your help. I contacted Fitbit and they are sending me info to get my watch replaced

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JBobTommy78 wrote:

Thank you for your help. I contacted Fitbit and they are sending me info to get my watch replaced

Good.  Noticed they pulled the contact number from the Help webpage.  So you are very fortunate to get yours replaced so quickly.  Until they disconnect that number -> would advise everyone to call while you can.  As noted there seems to be “zero tolerance” for defective products made by this brand.  But you can only get it replaced by contacting them directly.  All serious matters on this forum get referred to them anyways.  No one posting on this forum has any authority.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you get in touch that they are you info to get your watch replaced, please?

Best Answer
0 Votes