Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m so frustrated my ionic won’t charge I’ve done all the steps and this happens frequently. This same thing happened a couple weeks ago and then after leaving it on the charger for a week it started charging! Why is this happening! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I am having the same exact experience with my Ionic.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Ionic stopped charging, then suddenly it charged again, then stopped and has not charged for months. I have a Fitbit Blaze that I have been using, but sick of looking at the better one sitting on charge and not charging. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there! It's a pleasure for me to provide assistance to fix the charging issue of your Ionic devices, welcome to the Community Forums @Creativecuts01 @LincolnRJJ and @amyburr.

I appreciate all the information and details that were shared on each post of this thread, totally understand how frustrating this situation can be for you. First, if your device is syncing, vibrating or the heart rate sensors are still on, the issue will be with its display and not the battery itself. That said, I recommend you to check our help article: Why isn't my battery charging on my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. Such article includes a restart process that should fix the display issue (if applicable) and can be really helpful for a battery not charging issue as well.

I'll be here if further assistance is needed, please keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I called support and the issue was not with charging, it was just not turning on automatically, which normally happens.

They asked me to hold the left button and bottom right button at the same time until the Fitbit symbol appeared and the watch was already fully charged. Just needs an update and good to go.

Best Answer

I called support and the issue was not with charging, it was just not turning on automatically, which normally happens.

They asked me to hold the left button and bottom right button at the same time until the Fitbit symbol appeared and the watch was already fully charged. Just needs an update and good to go. Give it a try

Best Answer

Hi @LincolnRJJ welcome to this thread 😀

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and the steps you took with our Customer Support team to resolve this situation, I'm happy to know that your issue was resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if further assistance is needed or if you have any additional questions about your Fitbit Ionic, I'll be around.

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family!

Best Answer
0 Votes