Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't vibrate for notification

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi can someone help me iv had my ionic a month now & the notification has stop working, it should vibrate when i have call or text coming in but it doesn't, ive followed instructions, asked me then to restart me phone to connect to tracker but still not working, can anyone assist.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @ABlakeSlator.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your Fitbit Ionic stopped vibrating for notifications. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. I recommend confirming that your Fitbit Ionic is paired to your Fitbit account and that "Do Not Disturb" and "Sleep Mode" are turned off on your watch. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device? For complete troubleshooting tips, see Why didn't my Fitbit device alert me?

To resolve the issue with notifications, see How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

Keep me posted on the outcome.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have exactly the same problem. Anyone got a suggestion? This is quiet a common issue , please suggest me if you find any solution for it 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing.  I restarted the device, uninstalled and reinstalled the APP, did a factory reset, and started from the beginning.  Still nothing.  Mine has no vibrations at all.  I noticed that mine started doing this after the latest APP update a couple of weeks ago.  I hope someone can help.

Best Answer
0 Votes