Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lines on my Ionic Screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my Fitbit Ionic from a local Best Buy store in Sept 2018. About two days ago, I started noticing red, blue and green lines on the left side of the screen. I came to this forum to see if anyone else has had similar issues, so that I could amend the situation myself. 

I tried rebooting the Ionic by pressing and holding down the "back" and "bottom" buttons. I rebooted it maybe 3-4 times and each time the screen got worse. It turned from just a few lines on the side to the entire screen. I tried the "shutdown" method and went into Settings>About>Shutdown and now my screen is black and still has the lines on the side. 

I updated to the most recent iOS 12.2 thinking it was my phone which was causing the issue but now I'm completely lost. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I've also contacted customer support via twitter direct message and have included photos and video. I can't attach media here for some reason...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lydia with CS was able to get me a replacement, somehow it got corrupted. Hoping it doesn't happen to the next one. Thanks Fitbit Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Goodgonza,

I had a similar issue a month ago with my Ionic which was only 10 months old. Customer Support were great and could identify the corruption after a factory reset. My replacement is working fine. Good luck with yours. 😊

Best Answer

I have same problem 

Best Answer
0 Votes