Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Little disappointing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Am I the only person who feels a bit deflated ? Bought this after seeing the advert , thought great 4 days battery life ? Apple Watch youre dumped with your mere 12 hours !. However I’m now left despondent, I can’t use the card payment facility as I don’t have an American bank account , it doesn’t recognize Spotify or any other English streaming music account ( who actually owns music these day ? ) . So many people have questioned on forums about the possibility of these facilities and all they get ian a vague , it’s something we’re  looking into but  don’t have anybody details at the moment. I wish I’d done more research before parting with my 300 pounds 😟

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

* is a Vauge , not ian vague! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah i have to agree the ionic is a massive let down. Here in the uk there is no banks for fitpay, no music streaming service for it. If i had the choice now i would not buy it and would either have got a cheaper fitbit like the blaze or charge 2 or not at all. It is being shown as a serious running and fitness watch yet you cant see a history of your previous workouts on the watch it is a joke. The ionic is just a gps enabled blaze at the moment as the app and music features are so poor it is not worth the effort.

Best Answer