Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for watch face dev DevRag

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

I use the watch face by DevRag which I absolutely love aa it is so stat heavy. but would love a version with more girls colours in rather than blues and oranges and greens... I'm sure others would too. Would love to be able to put this to him, if anyone knows him or if he sees this....

I've not had a response to any of my posts on any subject so not sure I'm doing this right...

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

I would like to know the answer to your question as well.  I am using this watch face as well.    Hopefully there is a way.   Sorry I don't have an answer for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can either contact the developer with the request, or try to do it yourself with Fitbit Studio.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

That was my question... how do I contact the developer....

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would try a Google search. They probably maintain a Twitter account or something. 

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hiya thanks for the suggestion but I've tried that and nothing comes up. I'm hoping that they see it or someone knows who they are in the community. It's a shame there isn't an option to contact them on the faces themselves... I'll keep trying 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

For the watch face I have installed, there is an option to contact the developer.  Under My Clock, click on the picture of the clock face.  Scroll down to the Clock Details section, and there is a link under the developer's name (Offered By) to Contact Developer.

I couldn't find a similar way to do it for other clocks (not installed).

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm using clock face quadrants by DevRag, that was a great reply thank you @Joe603 but doesn't give me that option for this clock face , just the option to report it. 

Thanks for trying, I'll keep plodding on. Love this clock face but would just love some more girly colour options. Best clock face about and I'm far too tech stupid to attempt it myself 

Best Answer

I also use this clock face.  I want to report a bug I found to developer and was hoping I could find email address or something here.  Hopefully he will find us here.

bug- clock face loses my settings everything I use timer app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

DevRag's "Quadrants" and "Tabs" are easily the two best stat-heavy watch faces I've tried for the Ionic.

I'm running the "Quadrants" right now with analog hands and second dot disabled.  I love how you can see everything on this face.  It's really for those who love busy dashboards.

The coding on both of these is really clean and the developer uses the whole watch face with no empty space.  DevRag, I would love to see more faces!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would love to make a suggestion too.  I don't mind the colors but I would like to be able to turn off the Analog display and still have the seconds indicator but they seem to be tied together and you can't have one without the other.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, Quadrants is my favourite watch face too. I'd like to be able to pick which activity stats show, as I'm more interested in distance than floors climbed. Sorry I can't held you with either the coding or the contact info, but he's now got a new watch face called voyages, which is also great. It still has a masculine palette though.

Best Answer
0 Votes