Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Pandora sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Been using Iconic with pandora for a while now.  Moved to new house, didnt set Fitbit up on new wifi.   One day got alert when trying to access pandora that it hadn't synced in over 30 days and needed to.

Get home and set up wifi.  It will go into the mode to sync the stations but doesn't sync.  I've tried the usual steps, reset to factory defaults.  Still wont sync.   Pandora in app shows my 3 stations they just won't transfer over to watch. App and watch are most recent update.

Any ideas before I toss it and go back to my Garmin?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @cdh1125 thanks for bringing this to my attention, it's nice to see you again participating in our Community Forums.

Thank you for your time and patience troubleshooting this situation prior posting. To better assist you with your concern, can you please let me know if you're having difficulties syncing your Ionic device with the Fitbit app or if this is only affecting the Pandora stations? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check our help article: How do I listen to Pandora stations on my Fitbit watch? and let me know how it goes. If necessary, move to the troubleshooting steps that are specified in such article. 

I'll be here if you need anything else. Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes