Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have done 12.9 mile run which showed when I got back then disappeared. Can any one help please ? I have reset watch and deleted app and reinstalled app 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

It's great to have you here @jules4636. Thanks for the troubleshoot you've done. It's pretty weird that the run disappeared as once it showed on your watch and then you sync, it shouldn't be deleted unless you manually delete it from the Dashboard. 

- Has this happened again or before?

- Did you see it synced to your account?

- Does the data still show on your Dashboard even though the exercise isn't?

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
No data on watch or Fitbit app

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @jules4636. This shouldn't be happening. In this case, the alternative solution will be to manually log this activity in order to get back the lost data. 

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had a similar issue tonight on my ionic. I tracked a 4 mile run which gave me a summary screen after I ended the exercise, but the activity didn’t synch to my dashboard on my iPhone at all. The steps and active minutes are there but the run itself is not in my exercise feed

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m glAd to say only happened twice in three months of having new watch . But it’s annoying when it happens

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

This just happened to me yesterday..  I ran a 5K.  I wanted the map and i hit pause when i crossed the finish line.  i may have forgotten to end the exercise though. but then my watch went to normal screen.  but I had all other walks that day log normally but noting about the run?  Was anyone ever able to get the run data back?  or is it truly lost?

Sad as I was with a friend and it was her first race ever. a big achiement for her and it would have been nice  to put the map in a scrap book.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Sandyott! Currently, since the run didn't sync to your Dashboard because the app just force quit, it won't show in your account and has been lost. You can see the distance and other data that you got during that period of time but you can't get the map. 

If you have a Fitbit Ionic, you don't need the app to get the map in your activities. You just need to turn on GPS on your tracker and start the activity, learn more about it by checking this article How do I track my exercise and activities with Fitbit?

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes