Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually add exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I manually add exercise on my ionic

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

You can change the exercises of the exercise app on the ionic by one of the following:

Run
Walk
Bike
Swim
Treadmill
Workout
Elliptical
Weights
Interval Workout
Hike
Golf
Stairclimber
Tennis
Spinning
Yoga
Bootcamp
Circuit Training
Kickboxing
Martial Arts
Pilates

You can add a maximum of 7 exercises at a time, and only the ones listed above (no other can be added to the ionic).

If you want to change the exercise list, all you have to do is to open the fitbit app, tap on the ionic icon at the top, and then look for exercise shortcuts. There, swipe one exercise to the left to remove it, then you will be able to add your preferred exercise.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am sorry.... I did not have my watch on
and I wanted to manually put my time that I had exercised.
Best Answer

do you have the app on a phone, or fitbit dashboard on the internet,?, if so you can manually add an exercise on these

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CostcogirlIt has to be done on the app or the computer.

App: Tap on the exercise tile then once there at the top tap on the stop watch. Search for the exercise and add it

Computer: On the Dashboard go to the Exercise tab Scroll to the bottom. On the Left had side you can search for the exercise and add it

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@CostcogirlIf the activity you use doesn't show while trying to add your activity manually, its because there are a few of the Exercises in the Ionic that aren't in the Manual Activity List that @WendyB has provided..

These are Workout, Interval Workout, Stairclimber, Yoga, Circuit Training and Martial Arts.

You will need to create your own, and I have just posted for another user in this post how to do the same thing..

Ironically it was triggered, because two of us have found that the HR graph data isn't being transferred to the PC from the Interval Timer workout.  It used to work.. I'm working on that....

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer