Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map Display Hiding Paths

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What is the use of showing the distance in a big circle that hides the path ?  It would be so easy to write it in plain letters in a corner !!!!  Well, I guess it goes with the idea of showing a graph of calories burned over time !!! Who wants to know how many calories were burned at a given moment ???  Shame on you Fitbit for your App.

map.JPG

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@JGobeil I hope you're doing well! Nice input. Thanks for your feedback, it is truly appreciated. I do see the location circle tapping the path on your map. Smiley Frustrated

Does this happen with all the GPS maps you get? Or is it only happening with that one specifically?

The best thing to do in this case is posting your idea in the Feature Suggestions Board. This is the best place to ask for ideas for future features you would like to see on your Fitbit device. Feel free to search for existing feature suggestions or add you own original one!

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your comment.  All my activities that use the GPS have this stupid circle on top of the path in the map:  bike, run, walk and hike.

Best Answer
0 Votes