Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing data sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Suddenly my yesterday's data shows blank , But the previous week full data is there and so is today's .i believe I had done ionic sync too. 

• How is that possible?
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Anish_c Welcome to the Fitbit family! That is very odd. Is it only happening with that day's data? 

Were you wearing your Ionic that day? 

Something you can do to prevent this from happening again is performing a restart on your Ionic. That should help you out with that.

Also, to recover any lost data, you could try manually logging the activities you did on that day. This option should credit you with accurate data. It is worth giving it a try!

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SantiR After logging out and logging in again from the app , the data got synced .

wish that Fitbit  ionic provides some more features where we can see historical data and graphs on the ionic .

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Anish_c Thanks for your reply and for sharing the workaround that helped you out to sort this. I'm sure this will be very helpful for other users who might experience something similar.

The idea you mention is very interesting and could be helpful. I'd recommend posting that idea on the Feature Suggestions Board. That way other users can vote for the idea and comment too. The more votes the better. 

Let me know if you post a suggestion! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes