Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model Number and Color Code

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm trying to get them to honor a warranty but they won't let me submit unless I give them the model number.  There is a tiny number on the back of the watch FB503 for the Ionic, but it didn't work because I didn't have the color suffixes.  My watch is slate black and burnt orange.  Anyone know the color code?  SB and BO?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@JoeLo2005   The colors on the Fitbit store site say Slate Blue/Burnt Orange (same on amazon.com).  The Best Buy website lists the Slate Blue/Burnt Orange as FB503CPBU.

I found this type of information on Best Buy a while ago -- from time to time Fitbit does make models for specific sites -- I was doing some comparing.  I'm pretty sure your band is slate blue.  When I search slate black, it asks if I mean slate blue.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Who is they, you may have to contact fsupport

Best Answer
0 Votes

The models are easy to find on the website, but what is the model number?  For example, the Iconic is FB503.  But the watch color and the band type are suffixes, so it would be FB503XXXX.  I need to know what the XXXX code is for a Slate Black and Burnt Orange watch would be.

They is the third party company that warranties the watch through Amazon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JoeLo2005   The colors on the Fitbit store site say Slate Blue/Burnt Orange (same on amazon.com).  The Best Buy website lists the Slate Blue/Burnt Orange as FB503CPBU.

I found this type of information on Best Buy a while ago -- from time to time Fitbit does make models for specific sites -- I was doing some comparing.  I'm pretty sure your band is slate blue.  When I search slate black, it asks if I mean slate blue.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

If the tracker was registered with the warranty service at the time of purchase I would have thought they already had this info on your tracker. 

Best Answer
0 Votes