Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More than 8 alarms

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Do we have any idea if the New Ionic or other new items will allow you to finally set more than 8 alarms?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Socetious wrote:

Do we have any idea if the New Ionic or other new items will allow you to finally set more than 8 alarms?

The manual confirms only eight alarms 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

I wouldn’t be surprised if it stays at limit of 8 alarms, but they may just surprise us all with changes 🙂

Best Answer

@Socetious wrote:

The manual confirms only eight alarms 

Best Answer
0 Votes

**ahem**.  ;-). Thanks for the info.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't understand some of fitbits limitations that they self impose...

Best Answer
I don't either. They have a great product; but as a school teacher with block schedules I need to be able to set a system of alarms that far exceeds 8. Apple and Fossil are few that do that; but it'd rather have Fitbit.
Best Answer

Hey does anyone know if a third party app will allow you to set alarm? That way you get around the 8 alarm limit by simply adding in more from another app? 

@
Best Answer

This is such an annoying limitation on the watch. Surely they could send a FW update to get rid of this limitation...like unlimited alarms would be nice. 

Best Answer
Seriously. I have an apple watch solely for the fact that I needed, as a teacher, to be able to set more than 8 alarms... otherwise I’d be a fit bit customer.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer