Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music Playlist Shuffle

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It would be nice to add an option to shuffle music from a specific playlist or better an option to select playlists we want to shuffle instead of (i believe) only shuffling from ALL playlists.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Celtic_pt Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for posting suggestions for future Fitbit music features. 

Being able to select which specific playlist you want in shuffle mode is a great idea. I'd recommend posting your idea in the Feature Suggestions Board. This is the best place to post your ideas so users can vote and comment to support it. 

Please post the link of your idea here so me and other users can vote for it.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Celtic_pt Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for posting suggestions for future Fitbit music features. 

Being able to select which specific playlist you want in shuffle mode is a great idea. I'd recommend posting your idea in the Feature Suggestions Board. This is the best place to post your ideas so users can vote and comment to support it. 

Please post the link of your idea here so me and other users can vote for it.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello and thanks for the prompt response.

Here is the link:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Music-Shuffle-from-selected-playlists/idi-p/2658...

Regards

Best Answer

@Celtic_pt You are very welcome! Thanks for your reply and for sharing the link to your suggestion.

I went ahead and voted for the idea. Hopefully, more users will find this idea attractive and will vote too! The good thing is that you have posted it here, on this thread, so it will be easier for users to find your idea.

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes