Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music control problems

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Using a Pixel XL with Android 8.1.0 and Google Play Music.

I can control the music when in Classic pairing but "artist info not available" is showing. Anyone?

*Edit*

Now it keeps on disconnecting altogether

*Edit 2*

Seriously?! I need to use the website to change to a 24h clock?! How bloody clunky is this whole product? This is the most unintuitive 'smart' product I've ever seen. Applying for a refund. Maybe focus on releasing a product that actually works smoothly Fitbit... 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I found this:

If a compatible music streaming app doesn't broadcast track information, song titles won’t appear on your watch's screen. However, if the music app supports AVRCP, you'll still be able to pause and skip songs even when you can’t see the title.

Article: http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1976 (How do I control music with my Fitbit device?)

Try perhaps with a different app to see what happens.

Best Answer
0 Votes

...and now it's lost connection and refuses to reconnect.

Haven't had any of these problems with my Pebble so I know the problem is the Ionic (or some part of the Fitbit app) itself

Best Answer
0 Votes

Google music does transmit the title. 

A for reconnecting, press the 3 dots, phone, then back out. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm getting the same problem, it just says "Artist info not available", although when I first paired them, I got artist names. It's incredibly frustrating

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem, I've tried pressing the three dots and selecting the device, I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting, nothing works.

Best Answer
0 Votes