Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit ionic has turned off

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Help!

My Fitbit ionic has turned itself off. I started to charge by Fitbit even though it had 49% battery. When I went back to it, it won't turn on. I've tried pressing the 'back' button for 10/15 seconds but nothing seems to work.

Any help would be much appreciated...

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Try restarting it by pressing the left hand and the bottom right hand buttons together until the fitbit logo comes up (usually around 10 to 15 seconds). If it doesnt work immediately, try a few times. Letus know if that fixes it.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Try restarting it by pressing the left hand and the bottom right hand buttons together until the fitbit logo comes up (usually around 10 to 15 seconds). If it doesnt work immediately, try a few times. Letus know if that fixes it.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Yeh, that worked.

Thank you very much 👍
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine just turned off with a 75% charge.  Tried this buttons suggested (back + lower right) fit bit buzzed for afew minutes, but didn't turn on.  Did it again.  Same result.  Charged it overnight just in case.  Came back this morning, tried the buttons again.. .it just came on.     Weird.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine started dying without battery warning and the battery only lasts like 10 hours. I just got it in June. about a month ago

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same just happened with my Ionic .I purchased it in December 2017. I've tried everything with no luck . I was wearing it and when I pressed the button to check the time,  it wouldn't turn on . Battery was at medium charge.  What do I do ? Logo not showing when trying to do factory reset. 

Best Answer
0 Votes