Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit ionic is dead

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi my ionic is suddenly dead it was on my wrist checked time was working and then sometime later checked again it was blank screen 

i thougt may be dead battery but nothing happened after connecting to charging cable I have checked on the forum and this looks a common problem

what I need to do now please advise 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

It sounds like a firmware issue, in which case you would need to contact Fitbit Support.  The link is at the bottom of the page.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Same issue here. I received a new Ionic as a gift four months ago. Had problems with corrupted display so took it to the retailer who replaced it with a new one. Charged and set the new one up. Worked OK for a few days then the display just went altogether. I thought the battery was just flat but it doesn't respond to charging. The green light is flashing on the back but there is no data syncing with my phone since the display went. Looks like I was gifted a very expensive dud.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks to help from Live Chat resolved the problem. Holdind left button and bottom right bottom for 10 secondes switched the phone back on and it was charged at 99%. How the phone switched off is still a mystery.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @RishNZ! Sorry to hear about the inconveniences you've been having with your Fitbit Ionic. I was about to create a support case on your behalf, but I've seen that you followed @DramaQueenDiva's advise. Robot Very Happy Please keep an eye on your inbox for next steps from our support team. 

Thanks for jumping in here @Pie35! I'm glad to hear that your tracker is back on track after performing a restart provided by our chat support. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thanks i am waiting for a reply from them of my last email

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great news @RishNZWoman Very Happy Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further assistance, I'll be around! Have a nice weekend my friend! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer