Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Ionic screen is fading

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is something going wrong with my Ionic, or did I accidentally turn on some feature that causes the display to fade away?

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

It's great to see you around @MomBee. I appreciate the details mentioned. 

I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned you already have a case with them. Please continue the communication through email.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sadly, this symptom is a sign of a broken fitbit. (I do remember it falling to a hard surface face down recently)  When I tried a reset to factory, it failed to complete.  So I ordered a new one.  My fitbit Ionic is dead.  Long live my fitbit Ionic.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @MomBee. I appreciate the extra details mentioned. 

Sorry for the delayed reply. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned you already have a case with them. Please continue the communication through email. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit is doing the same thing but it did not fall or anything unsual.  

Best Answer

@Rackyrae A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

I would like you to check your screen brightness and its settings to double check that the Do Not Disturb or Sleep Mode are activated, this could cause that your watch's screen is fading. 

If you're still experiencing the same, please attach a picture to your next reply. 

Let me know the outcome. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. Done a long reset, changed screen brightness to auto, screen timeout 10s, sleep mode on, no change. Screenshot: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZfdeTmVpJMSUBFvW6

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh, and version 27.72.1.9, activation date 2017-10-08

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FlangeArtist Hi there. Thanks for the troubleshooting tried and the details mentioned. 

I appreciate the screenshot attached. In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team and someone will contact you as soon as possible. Due to recent events affecting our operations we may take a bit longer to get back to you. 

Have a great week. 

Best Answer