Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Ionic stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit ionic won't charge anymore out of warranty first ionic had to changed as stopped working now this one only 2 years old disappointed as been fitbit customer since 2014 but fed up with them breaking as soon as warranty finishes

Moderator edit: word choice

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Chell28.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Ionic. Thank you for the information provided.

If you haven't done so, please follow these troubleshooting steps to resolve battery issues.

Whether you have followed our recommendations without luck, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Done the online chat and did everything they told to me to and nothing worked then after had a email offering me 35% of my next purchase and nothing they can do for my watch 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, @Chell28.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

If you want to check the Fitbit Warranty, please visit this site.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes