Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Ionic and Customer Support

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dear Community,

My Adidas edition Ionic stopped working properly and Fitbit kindly send me a new Ionic as I was still within warranty. However they sent me the regular Ionic and I want the adidas one, as that is the version I originally had. 

They initially told me this would be fine. However when I engaged in a live chat on the issue yesterday, it turned into a bizarre, Kafkaesque experience - the customer service agent first asked me to show the original box from my purchase (almost a year ago). I had the box, but the agent claimed that my original was not the Adidas version! And subsequently confirmed this in an email, saying they had checked their "back end data".

Now perhaps I have completely lost my mind. But I wore the Adidas watch for almost a year and Fitbit has all the data from my registration and use of the watch. I even have the receipt for it!! Yet the company continues to say that I had a different version to the one I had.

How is this even possible!? Any help or advice is appreciated.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @ArthurCAV and welcome to the Help forums.  Generally speaking, every person on the front line of customer support (in any company) has a supervisor.  Try contacting Support again.  I'm sure you'll get a different Support tech.  Ask for higher escalation of your case.

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @ArthurCAV, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

Since you already received assistance from our Customer Support team, I’d suggest you contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. 

@LZeeW Thanks for your support and the helpful information that was shared in your post.

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes