Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Hike exercise mode?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a hike modie using GPS like on the surge? That was one feature I used all the time.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

So by default it's not included on the watch. You have to go into the app, click on the icon for the Ionic at the top right. Then go to exercise shortcuts. If you remove one of the current shortcuts, there are options to add such as hiking. Hope this helps!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

So by default it's not included on the watch. You have to go into the app, click on the icon for the Ionic at the top right. Then go to exercise shortcuts. If you remove one of the current shortcuts, there are options to add such as hiking. Hope this helps!

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me only from the desktop - I was not able to do the same from my phone app.

Best Answer

Thank you! On my phone it shows all shortcuts in use. I will have to check on my desktop when I'm home

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you very much!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked from desktop only for me as well but it's working!!! Thank youuuuuuu

Best Answer
0 Votes

My icon is on top left. On iphone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much!  This has been vexing me for years and I had no idea all those other options were there.  I was also able to add yoga!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Doesn't work on the app, you can only re-order existing ones, not add/remove. You have to do it on the desktop

2023 and this is still an issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ziplock9000   You added on to a very old thread on the Ionic forum, a recalled device.  I looked at your profile and it looks like you are using a Charge 5.  When you select your Exercise Shortcut list, there is an Edit option in the upper right (iPhone, not sure about Android).  I can also swipe left on a shortcut and delete it.  If you are an Android user and can't edit your shortcuts on your app, please start a new thread in the Android app forum.  I just edited my shortcut list for a device on the iOS app.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes