Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Pay support in India

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When will fitbit pay support indian banks?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
51 REPLIES 51

Hey there @Manikanta, it's nice to see you around the forums! Woman Very Happy At the moment we don't have any information about when we will support Indian banks. To check the supported cards, see the Fitbit Pay Bank List.

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the our Feature Suggestion board on our community, which our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Team,

Its been a long time and i doont see any update on Fitbit supporting indian banks. If this is the case , are we fools to buy fitbit Ionic ?

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @Manikanta! I'm afraid we don't have any information yet about when we will support Indian banks. 

You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Ping me out if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Fitbit pay is now available in india but list of cards are still not updated. I want to know about supported banks and cards

Best Answer

How can I search FITBIT users in India....

Can I filter users by country

Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit pay is still not available in India

Thanks & Regards,
Manikanta G S S K
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys, thanks for jumping in here @Manikanta@PANKAJ58, and @sarvagya.cRobot Very Happy At the moment we don't have any information about when we will support Indian banks. To check the supported cards, see the Fitbit Pay Bank List.

If there's anything else I may assist you with, let me know. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No its not available yet !

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome here @RishwanthRobot Very Happy I'm afraid so my friend. As mentioned in my previous post, at the moment we don't have any information about when we will support Indian banks. 

You can keep on checking the supported cards, see the Fitbit Pay Bank List.

Let me know if you have any questions present. Have a nice day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi support team,

We are waiting for Fitbit pay in INDIA and we know that RBI approval is pending... any guess when u get approval or any SLA for its approval to RBI ?....

Best Answer

Welcome on board @harinianisetti, it's nice to see you around here! Thank you for the thorough feedback for the Fitbit devices. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback.

At the moment we don't have any information about when we will support Indian banks. You can keep on checking the supported cards, see the Fitbit Pay Bank List. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I could the latest update from fitbit, at the same time it'll be good to have some updates on the progress in supporting fitbit pay on India banks/card, not jus an update saying we don't have any further info on this. Your earliest progress would be really appreciated as we have already bought devices which are supporting NFC, in my case it's charge3

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was about to post the same question and found this thread. It is ridiculously disappointing to see such automated kind of messages. We spent good amount and bought the FitBit devices which are NFC enabled and yet we get this kind of support. No proper updates on when fitbit pay will be launched in India, instead, they keep posting same link again and again which have no updates on the current status. Very very disappointed. Smiley Sad

Best Answer

This is really sad. I was going to purchase FitBit versa and realised at the last minute that FitBit pay is not accepted / working in India as of today. (May 2019). 

Hence, planning to switch to Samsung smart watch. Is there an ETA when FitBit pay is gonna be available for Indian customers. 

Thank you.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @harijith321! We totally understand how are you feeling. We appreciate your feedback towards our Fitbit Pay feature.

At the moment we don't have any information about when we will support Indian banks. You can keep on checking the supported cards, see the Fitbit Pay Bank List.

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the our Feature Suggestion board on our community. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Please let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you in the meantime.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there any update on when fitbit supports indian banks.

Best Answer

Has anyone called the help line number on their banks credit card and suggest their bank should contact fitbit? 

Both Apple and Garmin suggest doing this if users want their bank added. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am unable to add my card in wallet. I do not see any option to add card. Wallet app does not have any option to at least ask my bank or card details. How can i add card for payments? Is option not available because Indian banks does not support fitbit pay?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Timothynissy. please tap the wallet. Then tap the plus in the top right. photocollage_201962514323063.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes