Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Pay support in India

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When will fitbit pay support indian banks?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
51 REPLIES 51

@Rich_LaueI see this is your another comment without knowing any fact in India, other than the crappie ApplePay we have been using SamsungPay close to a decade now, similarly Googlepay and any other digital payment, people adapt technology so fast in India than any other country, I struggled in US to do a contactless NFC payment couple of years back, they didn’t even know what's contactless card payment... Comments aside Fitbit has lost d market no need to request here for fitbitpay.

Best Answer

I use Fitbit contact less payment multiple times a week. 

I simply decided to do a Google and posted what I found. In any case Fitbit has not been given access to the different banks to setup Fitbit pay.. Yes I understand Google is not fault less. 

If the bank was able to set up Samsung or whatever pay, the bank, using the same steps, can setup Fitbit pay. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's inversely proportional on the input above, If Fitbit wants to do the business by enabling FitbitPay, they need to work with Indian banks, bank cannot approach every device vendor in the market Nor users to approach banks with every device they use. If Fitbit's local Marketing team cannot work with banks - no point in selling NFC supported devices in India.

Best Answer

I'm not sure what emu by work with banks, Fitbit has everything setup, the bank simply needs to link up to Fitbit. Their is both omfg else Fitbit needs to do. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yet in 2020 still it doest not support Indian banks card what's wrong with fitbit 

They have some responsiblity with there consumer here please let us know any updates regarding this

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is utter useless thread. There's only one guy who repeatedly says only one thing without understanding what others are telling. That Indian banks need to approach Fitbit. I don't know in what language He will understand that BANKS DOES NOT GO TO DEVICES, DEVICES HAVE TO REACH OUT TO BANK TO GET THEIR DEVICES ENABLED. I don't understand how can someone with half knowledge represent fitbit. This incompetency of fitbit will make its customers go for Samsung rather than using fitbit. 

Best Answer
Yes absolutely right they have no responsibility towards their users.
FitBit will just ruin their business in India that's for sure
I am gonna never recommend anyone for fitbit products and will rather go
for samsung
Best Answer
0 Votes

Why dont fitibit walks to bank for this... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, It's 2021. Still there is no support for Indian Banks. This is not fair.

Moderator edit: word choice

Best Answer

With fitbit acquired by Google ... Wallet/payments or integrating fitbit wallet with gpay atleast shud be an option immediately available ?

Best Answer

Hey quick question - 

Is it the app country that determines whether i wont be able to use the wallet feature OR is it the device itself? 

Reason I am asking is that I bought my fitbit in India but i actually want to link my american/british cards to it. So I don't really have the indian bank problem. But I am trying to figure out if I should return the device or whether the issue is the mobile app

Best Answer
0 Votes
Its the country thing.

Not supported by Indian banks and payment infrastructure yet for Fitbit
devices and company.

--
thanks,
Nikhil.
Best Answer
0 Votes