Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sleep Stages for 2 weeks

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was getting sleep stages pretty much every night before I updated on 21st March and now I don't get them anymore. My Ionic has been fully charged, worn high up my wrist and I haven't pressed start sleep or anything like that. I've slept for more than 3 hours.

It seems a coincidence to me that it's since the update, just wondering if anyone else is having this issue? Fitbit support keep tweeting me the same article over and over about sleep stages which is really frustrating me. My sleep is set to normal by the way, not sensitive. Any suggestions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2
I've tried everything and I get sleep stages maybe 1 out of 7 days. Maybe. It's very frustrating because it's a fun feature when it works reliably. I got 2 straight days after the firmware update and was sure it was "fixed." I haven't recorded a sleep stage night since. It's not a deal breaker for me because I still love the watch, but it is frustrating that the feature is so buggy.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been using Ionic now for about six months and have been very unhappy with it. Now for the past four nights I have only got basic sleep statistics. Nothing has changed with my usage with Ionic! I have tried securing the watch better to my wrist, restarted Ionic and change the sleep sensitivity to 'Sensitive'. And still I am getting the basic sleep stats!

Fitbit, please fix your s***!!

Best Answer
0 Votes