Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not compatible

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am so very very very unhappy with my iconic I have not been able to use it since March 13th 2018, it has spent more time on my shelf unusable than working. Why would you release a product that's works with a phone then to force an update that makes it no longer compatible with the phone then excpect me a customer who has already shelled out a good bit of money on your product to buy a whole different phone just to continue to use your product. I was encouraging all my friends to buy the iconic untill this...not any more 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@jeskiecarnellI'm sorry you are going through this.  What phone do you have, because my phone is not on the compatibility list and it's a 2016 model and I have no problems. The compatibility list, I see, as a list of phones not tested by Fitbit.  Unfortunately Fitbit use that as a reason for some features not working.  I have been through all of the updates with no issues,

What phone and what issues ?. because there has to be a user of your phone in the forums who may help...

@jeskiecarnell wrote:

I am so very very very unhappy with my iconic I have not been able to use it since March 13th 2018, it has spent more time on my shelf unusable than working. Why would you release a product that's works with a phone then to force an update that makes it no longer compatible with the phone then excpect me a customer who has already shelled out a good bit of money on your product to buy a whole different phone just to continue to use your product. I was encouraging all my friends to buy the iconic untill this...not any more 

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes