Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not updating...anything

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, Fitbit is not updating Strava or my other apps that’s linked..I have reset apps and Fitbit itself...Fitbit CS said they have no reported issues....?? Help

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Have you contacted Strava (or any other 3rd party apps that you may be using) about this?  It could be something on their end that has nothing to do with Fitbit.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Just saw on the Strava support site that they are having problems with syncing.  It is saying to give them 24 hours.  I'm having the same issue with them.

Best Answer

Normally third party apps are responsible for their connection. 

This makes sense because they do not need fitbits permission to link up.

Best Answer

Same here. I'm having blue tooth issues. Have no idea what to do. I've tried everything. This device cost toooooo much to be acting up. So I hope it's fixed soon so it can act like before. Good Luck

ANITA GORDON
Best Answer
0 Votes

Totally agree. It’s not been working for 3 days now. I’m looking at another watch now m, I have had so many issues with Fitbit.

Best Answer

It's working a bit better today. Still no heart rate but I noticed i have some new features. So maybe the software will be updating soon and that's our issue. Who knows either way these devices cost way too much to act up. 

ANITA GORDON
Best Answer
0 Votes

At least it's working a little bit better today but still no heart rate. I've also noticed it's doing some new things, but I dont remember it updating. I bought because of the heart rate readings and I can see them anymore

ANITA GORDON
Best Answer
0 Votes

K. Thank you

ANITA GORDON
Best Answer
0 Votes

In case anyone is still interested, I was able to sync with Strava today within 10 minutes of completing my ride.  This is the first time I have tried since Monday.

Best Answer
0 Votes

They must have sent an update when I was sleeping. My heart rate tracking is different,( not showing my heart beat at all)  my steps are off, I dont enjoy my Adidas Ionic anymore. :(. I've signed out. Deleted the app and started my account all over, I've reset my tracker, I've tried everything. I'm done. I'm happy yours has settled in

ANITA GORDON
Best Answer
0 Votes