Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications Title coloring

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I just noticed that it looks like the notifications title color is setup by its owner application, i.e. Fitbit notification titles are Fitbit Blue, Line notifications are Line Green, etc. . But notifications titles from Outlook are Grey and without an icon, hardly to see, because the notification body text is white. Is there a way to change the notifications title color somehow? Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to have you here @Saku-wan! Currently, it's not possible to change the notification title color. However, this is a great idea. You may want to post it in our Feature Suggestion board, those are viewed by our engineers and developers, the best of this is that people can vote and comment to support them. 

Thanks for posting your idea! Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to have you here @Saku-wan! Currently, it's not possible to change the notification title color. However, this is a great idea. You may want to post it in our Feature Suggestion board, those are viewed by our engineers and developers, the best of this is that people can vote and comment to support them. 

Thanks for posting your idea! Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@SilviaFitbitthank you very much for your reply. Ok, understood, will post in the feature request board!

Best Answer

I completely agree,  the title color of the text message is very difficult to read,  It should be just bolded white!  I use this for text messaging everyday and it makes it very very difficult for people without perfect 20/20 vision 

Best Answer
0 Votes