Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications and syncing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic will not remain connected to the bluetooth on my phone. This is stopping notifications from coming through and is preventing me from using my Ionic as a remote control for music on my phone. I have only had my Ionic for one day. Pretty discouraging.

I have also had issues syncing my Ionic, but mostly resolved those via similar threads.

Does anyone know how to keep the bluetooth connection stable?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Community @Gg01482! Let me help you out with the notification issues you're experiencing. 

Just as you mentioned, your Ionic should be always connected to your app as this will make your notifications to work better. I would like you to make sure you have a compatible device, this can be the reason why your notifications aren't always going to your tracker. If you do but your notifications are still not working, perform the advice on this article My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone

Another thing that you can turn on is "always connected" this will improve the notifications and syncing. To do so: go to your app >  tap on your Ionic's picture > scroll down and you'll see this option. Also, confirm you have the latest version of the app which is 2.73. (There's a new version but hasn't been released for everyone yet) 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer