Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orange Fitbit Ionic Straps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone found alternative bands that look good on the orange fitbit? I actually like the blue but I hate the feel of it. Thoughts? 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@thepawl Welcome to the Fitbit forums! This is a nice question, there are several bands that you can choose from to make some combinations to have a Fitbit Ionic that looks good for you. 

If we talk about classic bands I'll definitely go with the black one (Charcoal). I love the combination between black and burnt orange.

Now if we talk about the Sport Bands you could try with both: 

You can also check the leather ones, but I'd choose one of the other ones:

I'd choose any black one! Smiley Happy

Let me know what you think! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Amazon sells a Burnt Orange stainless steel band made sold by V-Moro. Looks very nice on my watch. So does the black one. Hope this helps you out. Bought 2 just in case of discoloration later. They say they have lifetime guarantee.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MrsDeborah Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for sharing this with the Community! 

I'm feeling curious about it! Would you mind sharing a picture of how it looks on your wrist? You can share picture using the photo sharing option on the post box:

photos.PNG

I'd still stick with Fitbit original wrist bands as I have the Wear and Care Guide and know how to take care of them when wearing.

I also agree with you that a combination between burnt orange and black band look amazing. I really like the combination of the two.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was wondering the exact same thing and saw this on amazon. The colors dont look too bad.

https://www.amazon.com/AIUNIT-Compatible-Replacement-Accessory-Wristband/dp/B07C4SHQ65/ref=sr_1_fkmr...

Best Answer
0 Votes