Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit ionic heart rate sensor not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My fitbit ionic heart rate monitor is not working. The light has stopped flashing and there is nothing register on screen during normal use, exercise or when reviewing sleep! Heart rate is turned on. 

When reviewing the the heart rate data over the passed few weeks it looks as though it has been intermittent with its recording, progressively getting worse. Now there is nothing. 

i have restarted the watch, the app and done a factory reset on the watch. After the reset I updated the firmware and the watch failed to calibrate the sensors after this. I would suggest this is down to the heart rate sensor problem. Does anyone have any help? 

Thanks,

jack

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Thanks for joining this family @Leech1989, hope you like what find here!

Thanks for all the steps that you've tried with your Ionic, you did a great job. We strive for excellent customer service, and customer satisfaction remains our number one goal. I've checked with our Support Team and apparently they already took your case under their wings. Please keep an eye in your email inbox, you'll get some information about your case.

Please let me know if you need anything else! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes