Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pair with multiple devices?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it possible to pair my Fitbit with my home and work PC? I find it easier to sync and move music with the PC than directly the phone,

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Sure, I have mine that way  so I can sync with either the phone or the computer. I can also sync with another different computer.  

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Sure, I have mine that way  so I can sync with either the phone or the computer. I can also sync with another different computer.  

Best Answer

I should have added, gibby, that you can not have two devices on with their bluetooth active near each other when you want to sync or the App will be confused and unlikely to sync with either until one is turned off.

Best Answer
0 Votes

ok so I'm a little confused, my ionic is paired with my phone, but when I logon to the app on the pc is always says trying to connect to ionic i'm not sure how I can connect the Bluetooth to the pc since it does not see it 

Mark

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mark, when you want to sync using your computer, either the phone or at least its Bluetooth must be turned off if it is anywhere near the computer. When there are more than one Bluetooth transmitting devices within range of each other, the computer and phone get confused trying to decide which one to connect to. Likewise if its not obvious, the Computer Bluetooth needs to be off for the phone to sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

but I have never connected Bluetooth with the pc, how do you connect the ionic with a pc.

Best Answer
0 Votes

ok I got it

thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes