Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Update Cannot Choose Order You See Stats In

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Disappointed that the today swipe up feature doesn't open on the stats, seems to open on a pointless welcome message, so where as before I used the swipe right function and only had to interface with the watch when I wanted the time, I now have to touch the watch more just to see basic stats. Also, after the welcome message if I swipe up it goes beyond the steps data to heart rate, so you have to move it up a certain distance rather than just perform a swipe. I used to be able to switch the order of the stats, so eg the start of the day would have steps then active hours, which I could see at the same time on the screen, Then once I had completed tracking my active hours I would move that down and had calories next to make sure I achieved that goal.

Anyway to go back to the version before?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@SueBee37, you can select DISMISS to eliminate the welcome screen.  To see the time, just swipe up one screen instead of the old swipe to the right.  There does not appear to be a way to change the order of the stats at this time, other than moving the heart rate to the top instead of the bottom screen. This will probably be addressed at some time, but maybe not.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, Thanks, I hadn't selected the message so had missed the dismiss option
before.

As for the rest I am still unhappy that I see less with one swipe than I
used to and also not the info I want, it shouldn't take more actions to see
the same data. I'll live with it for a bit and see if I get used to it, but
I am seriously thinking about returning it as it's not doing what I want it
to do, easily, anymore.
Best Answer

Swipe up until you get to the settings button. Uncheck tips and tricks and inspiration. Now it will go directly to your stats instead of displaying a message. 

Best Answer
0 Votes