Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick View Not Working on Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can only get the display on my Ionic to come on if I turn my wrist over and over, and eventually the display will come on. Yes, I can hit the button, but that is frustrating if I'm doing other things. It appears that either this Sensor is not working properly or it's slow.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Firmware Version:  27.25.16.7

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

Hi,

Thanks for suggestion.

What finally worked for me was to force a synch (yes, that's somewhere
on fitbit.com - I stumbled upon it) and following its instructions
resurrected my fitbit dongle, plugged it in and waited for 1/2 hour or
so for contact to be made. When that happened, my ionic displayed the
correct time!   Now I'm wondering what will happen next time I need to
recharge. Perhaps if I don't let it drain to 0%, it will have enuf juice
to remember the itme??

Thanks again. Happy fitbitting!
--

Moderator edit: removed personal information 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing happens when I swipe right. Just goes back to home screen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That fixed mine. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

The swipe-right menu worked when I purchased the Fitbit Ionic two months or so ago. I remember using it to activate my notifications. I've been unable to use the write turn to activate the screen for a week or so, and it looks like the swipe-right menu was t was recently disabled sometime in the last week or so. At the same time, both the screen wake and notification options were turned off. Using Luiz_N's post, I held the left button to bring up the swipe-right menu and turned both options back on. Turning my wrist activates the screen now. Thanks Luiz_N!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Ionic doesn't swipe right from the "home" screen.     It slides right, and then just bounces back...   So I have to press the button to get any display.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @tobor53. Thanks for the details that you've mentioned. I would like you to confirm that you've performed a restart

If you keep experiencing this type of issue, let me know! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I found it difficult to find the screen wake up options. Finally I got it after going to tips and tricks and then clicking the left button

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!!! This helped me, I couldn't get to the menu everyone was talking about.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you on the Community @Wessler. If you've updated your Ionic to the latest firmware version. You will need to press and hold the back button and you'll get the screen wake settings. 

Hope this helps. I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thanks Luiz!

Best Answer
0 Votes