Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick settings feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This quick settings thing is infuriating! Cant be disabled either!? Gets in the way of all notifications + i can no longer hold down the left button to change screen wake!!! 🤮🤬

Send help

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Moderator edit: Format 

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

How do I remove the drop down that has wallet, music and quick settings. Has become a problem since firmware update yesterday.

Thank you.

Best Answer

Hello! Welcome to the Community Forums @SunsetRunner, sorry for the delay in responding your post. Welcome aboard @Adrian1967.

I appreciate the information that was shared in both of your posts, I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the input that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and helpful for us to evaluate our procedures to make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

At this moment it's not possible to disable the quick menu feature of your Ionic devices. However, I've found a feature suggestion in our ideas board, I suggest you to participate there with a vote and your comments.  

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

the versa has the same issue.....very annoying

Best Answer

Thanks for your post and welcome aboard @mathism1.

I'd like to share with you that this specific feature was installed on Ionic and Versa series. Please take in consideration the instructions that were shared on my previous post to participate in the feature suggestion to turn off the Quick Settings function.

Don't hesitate to contact me back if you need anything else. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit, please move the quick settings off the main screen to a subset of settings. I find it very annoying. All I want to see when I scroll down are notifications. Thanks

Best Answer

Just wondering.

How is it a feature?

Notifications displaying on the screen cause quick setting panel to display on top, obscuring notification.

This really looks like a bug.

Best Answer

I agree the quick settings blocking the notifications is infuriating. Why make the tiny screen even more difficult to use? When I’m reading a message why can’t I swipe horizontally to read the next message like every other intuitive operating system? Someone internally really has to look at why these weren’t flagged in product development testing. 

Best Answer

Why not give users the option to downgrade to the previous version? I'll gladly hook up the watch to my computer to force flashing a previous version of firmware.

I wish I could. I use the device primarily for notifications during the day, and the "at a glance" ability is ruined. Swiping down to view messages always brings up the quick settings window shade with no ability to remove it. A notification comes in, let's display the window shade and obscure it for a few seconds with no option to stop it. For each notification

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer